Why should you trust Selected Benefits to buy your
Texas Health Insurance?
- We are certified by CMS to assist you with policies both on and off the new Federal Exchange created by the Affordable Care Act. Many of you may not realize you will qualify for federal premium subsidies which could greatly reduce or even eliminate your monthly premium depending on your income.
- We aim to educate and inform about the laws regarding Obamacare. Our licensed and experienced health and life insurance agents will work with you to find the right insurance policy for your needs. Some of you will be better off outside the federal exchange and some will benefit most from an exchange policy. Let us analyze your exact situation so you can be confident in your decision.
- Our services are free to you. The insurance premiums you pay when you purchase a policy through us are exactly the same as the cost of purchasing directly from an insurer and are equal to the policy premiums filed with the Texas Department of Insurance. Per Texas law, all rates are the same no matter where you buy your policy.
- We have relationships with major insurance carriers. Our carriers include Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, United Healthcare, Humana One, Cigna, and Assurant Health. Because of our relationships with major medical insurance carriers, we can provide you with information on a broad array of insurance policies so you can find one that is the right fit.
- We offer a variety of different types of insurance coverage. Whether you want an accidental injury policy, a critical illness plan, a child only policy, a health savings account and high deductible plan, or standard family health insurance plans, we can find you the right insurance companies to get you the policy you need.
Since you'll receive the same policy at the same cost, pay us nothing, and get the benefit of our help and expertise, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain from buying your Texas health insurance through Selected Benefits.
Purchasing Texas health insurance is one of the most intelligent things you can do to protect your financial future. After all, a single illness or accident could lead to devastating medical costs if you are uninsured, not to mention the costs to your health associated with skipping preventive care visits or failing to take needed prescription medications.
Knowing you need health insurance and knowing how to buy that insurance are two different things. As such, it is a good idea to turn to an expert to help you with your insurance purchase; let Selected Benefits be that expert.
3000 Weslayan Suite 273 Houston, TX 77027 713-621-1440